Monday, February 23, 2009

I can't even remember the last time I was on here! It has definately been a while though. I have felt so busy but I don't know why. I am somewhat excited about graduating because I am ready to stop doing trigonometry and calculus. That is the only class that I am somewhat tired of. Other than that, I am enjoying the time that I have left in highschool. I just hope that I can serve God in more ways and help others come to see Christ. Sometimes I don't think about my friends going to hell or never receiving Christ. Maybe this is because I know them well and I know their hearts, attitudes, and personalities. But ultimately, none of those things can, nor will, save them. I spend a lot of time with my basketball team, and even though we disagree, bicker and get on eachothers' nerves, I still love those girls! I just wish that they could just know how much. It really surprises me how fond I am of these girls and yet not one of them has come to church with me. I have invited some of them before but none of them have come. Right now, I think these are the people that are most on my heart. I just pray that God will give me the words to say and the right heart to say them in. I wish so badly that I could make the decision to receive Christ for people, but it is their choice to make. I would give up all my luxuries if I knew that I could just make the decision for others in order to save them. I want others to know God, "My Father" the way I do. I don't feel like I have done much to help anyone and I just pray that I can do something for someone and make a difference in the lives of others. I want others to come to know the Lord, and I want to be involved and take part in leading others to Jesus.

No comments: