Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Caroling

Yesterday was so fun! We went caroling with our church youth group and shared a little of our Christmas cheer with others. It is so amazing to see God touch someone else's heart by using you! One of the women that we sang to was so touched that she began to cry. It was so nice seeing the joy in her heart and the smile on her face! :D We were rejected at one house, and normally I probably would have gotten mad but the Lord's peace came over me(as it has been a lot lately) and I prayed silently for the people living in the house. We also received the chance to pray for another man and his wife. He didn't want us to sing because his wife had just had surgery and said that we had better not, but we did ask to pray for his wife and he allowed it. I was so grateful that we prayed for him and his wife, because even though we didn't get to sing, we still got to spread the love of Jesus Christ through Intercessory Prayer! It's always nice praying for others! There Is Power In Prayer!! I truly believe that, and God has shown me so much about prayer recently and how he works through it in his own time! We not only need to pray for the big things and problems in life, but the Lord also wants us to pray about the everyday things of life! Thank you God for giving me wisdom and showing me new things!!

No comments: